The Dispatcher is responsible for assisting in the scheduling and dispatching of all service activities within the organization.
- Dispatches deliveries, pickups, maintenance, and repairs for all facilities, homecare, and hospice providers.
- Ensures Delivery Drivers receive daily schedules.
- Creates order tickets for Delivery Drivers.
- Ensures Delivery Drivers complete orders by collecting serial numbers and completion times.
- Provides ETAs to the Customer Service department for time-sensitive deliveries
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of Dispatching or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Computer-Assisted Dispatching Software.
- Passion and Enthusiasm for helping those in need.
- Strong Organizational and Interpersonal Skills.
All applicants must pass a national criminal background check in order to be considered for the position.
Call Center, Dispatch, Healthcare, Phone Skills, Durable Medical Equipment, Service Dispatching
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Associate Degree
- Green Bay, WI, USA