The Operation Manager supervise the daily operations of the location, including service personnel, equipment and inventory, and company-owned vehicles.
- Assist in the hiring and orientation of warehouse and service personnel.
- Provide warehouse and service personnel with training on the proper use, maintenance, and safety of equipment as needed, and ensure that training is documented
- Develop and maintain scheduled for all warehouse and service personnel, including vacation and PTO requests
- Review and approve timesheets & time punches for all warehouse and service personnel
- Conduct routine evaluations of warehouse and service personnel, including annual performance appraisals
- Conduct staff meetings and maintain meeting minutes
- Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures for all warehouse and service personnel.
- Establish quality standards for all service personnel, and participate in quality improvement activities.
- Promote teamwork among co-workers, which includes assisting warehouse and service personnel as needed.
- Maintain adequate supplies and equipment on company-owned vehicles through ongoing monitoring of inventory.
- Enforce all DOT and FDA regulations as they pertain to oxygen.
- 3-5 years of management/supervisory experience (Durable Medical Equipment or related field preferred.
- 5 years of delivery/route-based driving experience (Durable Medical Equipment or related field preferred).
- Familiarity with Windows-based programs, as well as GPS and computer-assisted dispatching software
All candidates must possess a clean driving record and criminal background (candidates will undergo a motor vehicle and criminal background check as part of the hiring process). Candidates will also be subject to a drug screen to be considered for the position.
Operations Manager, Management, Operations, Delivery, Durable Medical Equipment, Healthcare, DME
- Pay Type Salary
- Cleveland, OH, USA