The Repair Technician is responsible for providing maintenance, testing, and documentation of AdvaCare’s rental equipment.
AdvaCare Systems, a dynamic, growing company, has provided Durable and Home Medical Equipment across the Midwest for over 20 years to become the top regional provider of DME in the nation.
· Perform repairs on equipment according to manufacturer’s documentation.
· Perform maintenance checks on equipment to ensure it is in good working condition.
· Count repair part inventory levels and report to inventory technician.
· Complete all necessary documentation regarding service performed.
· Inform Operations Manager of any equipment that is in need of further repair
· Maintain cleanliness and organization or repair area.
- High School Degree or G.E.D.
- Strong Mechanical Abilities Preferred
- Ability to lift an average of 50 pounds and perform strenuous work.
- Basic phone/computer skills.Ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented.
- All candidates must possess a clean driving record and criminal background. Candidates will also be subject to a drug screen to be considered for the position.
All new technicians come in at a late afternoon/early evening shift. In addition, there is a rotating On-Call shift.
Repair, Maintenance, Repair Technician, Healthcare, Hospice, Durable Medical Equipment
- Pay Type Hourly
- Milwaukee, WI, USA