The Service Technician is a driving position responsible for the delivery, set up, pick up and troubleshooting of AdvaCare’s equipment.
• Deliver and install Medical Equipment in a safe and timely manner.
• Safe operation of a company-owned 16’ Box Truck.
• Instructing patients, family members, and caregivers on equipment functions while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
• Minor repair and equipment troubleshooting while in the field.
• Thorough and accurate completion of all orders on a proprietary web-based inventory management system.
• High School Degree or G.E.D.
• 1+ years of Delivery and/or Healthcare experience preferred.
• Ability to lift an average of 50 pounds and perform strenuous work.
• Basic phone/computer skills.
• Ability to receive and maintain a DOT Medical Examiner’s Card.
• All candidates must possess a clean driving record and criminal background. Candidates will also be subject to a drug screen to be considered for the position.
All technicians must work a rotating On-Call shift. All new technicians are eligible for a sign-on bonus.
Delivery, Driving, Service Technician, Healthcare, Hospice, Durable Medical Equipment
- Pay Type Hourly
- Dayton, OH, USA