The Service Technician is a driving position responsible for the delivery, set up, pick up and troubleshooting of AdvaCare’s equipment.
- Deliver and install Medical Equipment in a safe and timely manner.
- Safe operation of a company-owned 16’ Box Truck.
- Instructing patients, family members, and caregivers on equipment functions while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Minor repair and equipment troubleshooting while in the field.
- Thorough and accurate completion of all orders on a proprietary web-based inventory management system.
- High School Degree or G.E.D.
- 1+ years of Delivery and/or Healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to lift an average of 50 pounds and perform strenuous work.
- Basic phone/computer skills.
- Ability to receive and maintain a DOT Medical Examiner’s Card.
- All candidates must possess a clean driving record and criminal background. Candidates will also be subject to a drug screen to be considered for the position.
All new technicians come in at a late afternoon/early evening shift. In addition, there is a rotating On-Call shift. All new technicians are eligible for a sign-on bonus.
Delivery, Driving, Service Technician, Healthcare, Hospice, Durable Medical Equipment
- Pay Type Hourly
- Green Bay, WI, USA