Cosmetic Care Consultant - Fairfax
Patient and employee safety is our first priority at Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery! The environment is a medical office for a well-known dermatology company. We pride ourselves in becoming the largest dermatology practice in the country, with no plans on stopping! We are committed on providing the best experience and care for our patients. This is a full time position.
We are seeking a Cosmetic Care Consultant who conducts consultations and will assist patients with understanding options to best meet their cosmetic goals/needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES :
- Collaborate with Aesthetics Leadership to ensure strategic initiative and execution alignment.
- Manage inventory of cosmetic products and supplies to effectively meet patient needs.
- Assist other locations from time to time in driving successful event and promotion execution.
- Conduct cosmetic consults and meet monthly performance targets at assigned location(s).
- Participate in office events, assist with marketing strategy and execution; perform external marketing activities as appropriate.
- Accompany providers while examining cosmetic patients, as appropriate/needed.
- High school degree or higher from an accredited institution.
- Proven, outstanding track record in consultative sales in a fast-paced environment.
- Medical aesthetic, cosmetic, skin care, plastic surgery, or hair rejuvenation experience is a plus.
- Outstanding fundamental sales experience with proven strong closing ability.
- Experience conducting one-on-one consultations/presentations.
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Excel and Financial Software, ERP, EHR, etc.)
Compensation/ Benefits (*Eligible for Full Time Positions Only):
- Referral Program
- Benefits packages
- PTO/6 Paid Holidays/Floating Holiday/Vacation Time
ADCS Clinics LLC participates in equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEOC and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Chantilly, VA 22033, USA