RN Injector - DSC Denver
Advanced Dermatology is seeking a passionate, professional, and 5-star rated Registered Nurse injector who can provide amazing injecting services to our clients. The perfect nurse injector is enthusiastic about working alongside a small team to deliver the best skin care, laser, and aesthetic injection treatments to our patients/clients.
The ideal candidate must have outstanding customer services, sales and marketing skills, and the knowledge to educate and give guidance to patients about skincare and products.
You’ll also have an excellent standard of service and maintain protocols and develop appropriate treatment plans based upon client consultations.
The cosmetic injector is responsible of the assessment, treatment goals, the treatment itself, post-treatment monitoring, long term treatment plans, and maintaining patient relationships.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Must possess comfort with developing comprehensive treatment plans (alongside our medical director/supervising physician) to include multiple modalities including neuromodulators, dermal fillers, chemical peels, laser/IPL, micro-needling, body contouring, etc. is also crucial.
- Comfortable in a sales environment building client base
- Possess outstanding customer services, sales and marketing skills, and the knowledge to educate and give guidance to patients about skincare and products.
- Possess excellent standard of service and maintain protocols
- Administer cosmetic procedures and laser treatments in our medical spa
- Develop a specific treatment plan for clients and an ongoing follow-up
- Educate patients on products to enhance their procedures
- Educate staff team on all services and products
- Maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, including equipment sterilization
- Attend team meetings, promotional events, and seminars
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan based on the client consultations
- Professional appearance reflecting the Industry
- Administering injectable treatments for facial wrinkles and volumizing using dermal fillers such as Radiesse, Juvederm, Restylane, Voluma, Botox
- Recommends various spa treatments, skin regimens based on client consultation
- Experience with EMA EHR and Nextgen PM highly preferred; experience with an EHR system
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
Minimum of 5 years experience as an aesthetic injector
While building a client base, you’ll enjoy many benefits, including
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Incentive Plan
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, March 1, 2021
- 155 S Madison St, Denver, CO 80209, USA