NOW HIRING- Qualified candidates with great customer service to join our Cosmetic Concierge -Patient Scheduling Department. This environment is a fast-paced Inbound Call Center for a well-known medical company. We pride ourselves in becoming the largest dermatology practice in the country, with no plans on stopping! We are committed to provide the best experience and care for our patients.
We are seeking a Cosmetic Concierge who conducts consultations and will assist patients with understanding options to best meet their cosmetic goals/needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Be the direct contact for in-bound/out-bound calls for new and existing patients
- Consult with patients about specific services offered per location
- Set up patient appointments/follow-ups for our locations across the US
- Will work independently but with a team player mentality
- Problem Solving and effective communication skills
- Comply with HIPAA patient confidentiality regulations
- Handles 3 screen monitor use
- Ability to handle 150+ calls daily
- High school degree or higher from an accredited institution.
- Proven, outstanding track record in consultative sales in a fast-paced environment
- Medical aesthetic, cosmetic, skin care, plastic surgery, or hair rejuvenation experience is a plus
- Outstanding fundamental sales experience with proven strong closing ability
- Experience conducting one-on-one consultations/presentations
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Excel and Financial Software, ERP, EHR, etc.)
Compensation/ Benefits (*Eligible for Full Time Positions Only):
- Incentives and Referral Program
- Benefits packages
- PTO/6 Paid Holidays/Floating Holiday/Vacation Time
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, March 8, 2021
- 151 Southhall Ln, Maitland, FL 32751, USA