Accessible Space, Inc. is currently seeking a qualified Full time Maintenance Supervisor to join our team at our brand new, beautiful, state of the art residential rehab setting – within a successful, growing, long-established organization – with an amazing team!!
Imagine – you will work with the best and brightest team members in a beautiful building and a convenient location.
But wait - we offer a generous compensation package – health and dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, education reimbursement and much more!!
Now picture yourself in this role - The Maintenance Supervisor will oversee, coordinate, perform, and evaluate complex maintenance and ensure staff are properly trained, scheduled, and managed to ensure consistent cleanliness, upkeep, and safety of all assigned facilities.
We can’t get around this – to qualify you must have:
- A minimum of five years of experience in a senior property maintenance position with exposure to all facets of facilities maintenance.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple facility locations.
- A minimum of two years of successful staff leadership.
- Valid and current driver’s license and the ability to travel throughout the community to all assigned sites.
- Possession of basic mechanical skills along with an ability to perform routine buildings and grounds maintenance.
- Experience in a health care facilities setting and ability to effectively and appropriately interact with individuals with disabilities a plus. Vocational training and/or certification as a Residential Maintenance Technician or equivalent also a plus.
We want you to join our team! Here’s how:
Apply on line: https://accessible-space-inc.careerarc.com/
Job posting = 599
Or fax your resume to: 651-645-0541
- Pay Type Salary
- SPENCER STREET, 4148 Spencer Street , Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America