Talent Acquisition Partner
- Partner with Regional Managers, Regional Directors and Senior Vice Presidents to identify needs and develop specific recruiting strategies to support each market.
- Drive recruiting conversation using staffing charts, budget worksheets and turnover reports with Ops Partners.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Recruitment of highly qualified applicants for successful operations and ensuring Company compliance and hiring guidelines are followed. Direct recruit applicants to ensure high end applicant flow supports growth.
- Ensure management teams are up to date with sourcing materials, screening tools, Dayforce, and new hire documentation.
- Manage and deliver informative training with Ops partners, especially new GMs, on Aaron’s recruiting process, tools and best practices.
- Manage recruitment advertising to ensure applicant flow, cost effectiveness, use of Internet Job Boards, social media advertisements, newspapers, and other sources of applicants.
- Schedule and attend open house events, career fairs, college and minority recruitment opportunities and any other sourcing events.
- Maintain a supply of marketing materials, brochures, CIA Cards, for recruiting events in a cost-effective manner.
- Review and evaluate with Talent Acquisition leadership applicant sourcing tools and advertising venues to ensure they are up to date and are cost effective.
- Develop and manage minority recruitment plans i.e.; Spanish, Latino markets job boards, newspapers, job fairs.
- Track resumes through hiring process and utilize staffing reports to evaluate needs weekly & monthly.
- Create awareness of ATAB/MTAB referral programs.
- Attend P&L meetings, conduct training on interviewing skills, and provide hiring updates and metrics.
- Manage recruiting coordinators and ensure they are sourcing, screening, and setting up interviews for qualified candidates.
- Ability to identify market trends and track the recruiting “life-cycle” to “time to fill” to ensure company goals are achieved set by company standards.
Education and Experience: ·
- 4 years of recruiting experience, preferably in retail or similar industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree with additional experience.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and resume databases.
- Knowledge of recruitment process, applicable laws, and performance based interviewing skills.
- Familiarity for HRIS systems, preferably Ceridian and Dayforce.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Executes for results.
- Ability to travel with little notice.
- Internet savvy with strong research skills.
- Extremely flexible with the ability to easily shift priorities with a can-do attitude in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Team Member purchase discounts
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact email@example.com.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Store Support Center
- Job Function Associate Resources
- Pay Type Salary
- PV02-A - Northern Ops East Hartford (Worksite), 100 Prestige Park Rd, East Hartford, Connecticut, United States of America