This role will source, phone screen and set up interviews for qualified applicants for Aaron’s store operations. In addition, this role will help build and develop a pipeline of candidates for store positions, post job requisitions, obtain Hiring Manager feedback post interview and follow-up with candidates post offer. This role will support an operating division and will report to a Recruiting Coordinator Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies; by utilizing Aaron’s Applicant Tracking System TalentCore (Taleo), available resume databases, social media, and other online resources.
- Source and phone screen applicants and passive candidates for open positions.
- Advertise and source candidates for in store hiring events in target markets.
- Develop a pipeline of candidates in advance of need.
- Champion compliance by utilizing recruiting tools such as the Aaron’s pre-screen and interview guide and recruiting processes.
- Drive candidate flow into the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) by sourcing candidates from outside resources.
- Open or post requisitions and match candidates that fit the need.
- Follow up with candidates, Talent Acquisition Partner, and Hiring Manager for interview feedback.
- Support Talent Acquisition Partner in building and driving the recruitment culture in each division.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Partner to identify market trends and track the recruiting “life-cycle” to “time to fill” while ensuring goals are achieved by company standards.
- Administrative tasks such updating staffing charts weekly and budget worksheets monthly.
- Document, track and maintain applicant records and status of engagements.
- Drive awareness of ATAB/MTAB referral programs and CIA 2.0.
- Conduct New Hire welcome calls.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of recruitment experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous retail experience a plus.
- Internet savvy with strong research skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Executes for results.
- Knowledge of recruitment process and applicable laws.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, resume databases, Dayforce, HRIS Systems.
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Team Member purchase discounts
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron's is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members' differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact email@example.com.
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Store Support Center
- Job Function Associate Resources
- Pay Type Hourly
- 400 Galleria Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA