Grant Programs Officer
We’re looking for amazing people! Come join Virginia Housing as a Grant Programs Officer in our Community Outreach Division.
This important customer focused role will be responsible for carrying out grant program activities to ensure strategies, initiatives and programs are successfully implemented. The Grant Programs Officer will maintain relationships with external partners participating in Virginia Housing grant programs. The position will be responsible for grant administration, grant system management and operation, and grant monitoring.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the administration of Virginia Housing grant programs;
- Performing administrative lead duties to include, but not limited to: reviewing team claims, creating internal reports, creating external reports and analyzing data for designated grants;
- Assisting in educating staff on the various aspects of grant programs and housing-related needs in order to promote quality technical assistance;
- Building and maintaining relationships and partnerships with both public and private sector entities that are addressing identified priority-housing needs.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant work experience;
- Several years’ experience in housing counseling, community development, non-profit management, finance and/or affordable housing;
- Several years’ in grant administration including program compliance;
- Several years’ in administration and oversight of local, state and/or federal grant programs;
- A broad knowledge of low-and-moderate income housing programs;
- Great attention to detail and ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment.
Preferred experience includes project management, facilitation and public speaking experience.
Virginia Housing is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer on-site conveniences such as a cafeteria, fitness center, and free parking. Educational opportunities to help your advancement are available through classroom and online programs.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at: http://www.virginiahousing.com/careers.
This position will close at midnight on Monday, November 30, 2020.
Hiring Range: $60,806 - $79,047
Background and credit checks will be performed as a condition of employment.
- EOE -
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $60,806.00
- Max Hiring Rate $79,047.00
- Glen Allen, VA, USA