Sr. Business Analyst
We’re looking for amazing people! Come join Virginia Housing as a Senior Business Analyst.
This important role will provide business analysis services to business partners across the organization, often related to pre-project activities. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business managers to gain an in-depth understanding of their business needs when submitting requests for resources to the enterprise governance groups. The Sr. Business Analyst also works closely with the business manager on preparing a business case for larger efforts that will require executive approval and resources from the Project Management Office. This position works with the Enterprise Governance Change Manager to ensure consistency and operational excellence between the different governance boards and committees and coordination with business areas working with the governance process. The Sr. Business Analyst may also be assigned to help business areas across the organization with other types of assessments and documentation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the client to understand and document the business problem or opportunity and identify quantifiable business value for the organization for change requests being submitted to the enterprise governance process;
- Assisting business areas with creating business cases, process, policy and procedure documentation as needed and present to management and executives as necessary;
- Providing support for the enterprise governance process, the committees and boards;
- Assisting with meeting facilitation and official note taking during governance group meetings;
- Helping to manage the enterprise process and educate business managers and stakeholders on process;
- Providing input into the evolution of the governance processes, charters and procedures;
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the entire governance process.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- BA/BS required in Business Management, Information Systems or related field or equivalent working experience;
- Several years’ experience working as a business analyst across multiple business domains;
- Experience with creating business cases, documenting processes, policies, procedures and controls.
Preferred experience includes Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) and Green Six Sigma or Lean Management Certification. Experience in mortgage banking/financial services or in government.
Virginia Housing is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer on-site conveniences such as a cafeteria, fitness center, and free parking. Educational opportunities to help your advancement are available through classroom and online programs.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at http://www.virginiahousing.com/careers.
This position will remain open until filled.
Hiring Range: $80,418 - $104,542
Background and credit checks will be performed as a condition of employment.
- EOE -
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $80,418.00
- Max Hiring Rate $104,542.00
- Richmond, VA, USA