Process Excellence Manager
We’re looking for amazing people! Come join Virginia Housing as a Process Excellence Manager. This important role will develop strong business partnerships across Virginia Housing to provide process support including procedures, process mapping, controls mapping, strategic support, business process design and innovation. The Process Excellence Manager will assist business partners with both the identification and management of driving business process to achieve operational excellence. This role will provide thought leadership, research and consulting expertise to the business subject-matter-experts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of process analysts and evolving a center of process excellence program across the organization;
- Creating value-driven strategic business partnerships with Virginia Housing business leaders and consulting with managers to support and encourage enterprise process innovation;
- Focusing on customer and stakeholder view of the business area processes, deliverables and opportunities;
- Helping to clarify priorities and coordinating cross-organizational association where common needs have been identified; assessing upstream and downstream impacts and integrations;
- Advising on options, risks and costs versus benefits and impact on other business processes and business systems;
- Encouraging appropriate use of technology in support of business processes;
- Helping the business identify new business opportunities with internal and external customers and stakeholders;
- Partnering with cross-division teams and providing leadership, consulting, research and facilitation services;
- Working with senior leadership and across the organization to facilitate application of various approaches, methodologies and frameworks to encourage and support innovation and change initiatives.
Qualified candidates must possess
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Information Services or equivalent;
- Many years of diverse business experience in information technology to include business process design, improvement and innovation;
- Several years of demonstrated management experience in a business or technology environment;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with senior management and to present complex issues and options with clarity from a strategic viewpoint;
- Strategic use of information technology in managing and sustaining a business;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Demonstrated track record in new concept development for various projects.
Preferred Experience includes
- Six Sigma and/or Lean Management certification;
- Experience with project management and business analysis;
- Business experience in the Finance industry.
Virginia Housing is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer on-site conveniences such as a cafeteria, fitness center, and free parking. Educational opportunities to help your advancement are available through classroom and online programs.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at http://www.virginiahousing.com/careers.
This position will remain open until filled.
Hiring Range $92,478 - $120,219
Background and credit checks will be performed as a condition of employment.
- EOE -
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $92,478.00
- Max Hiring Rate $120,219.00
- Richmond, VA, USA