Customer Service Rep
Rustburg, VA 24588, USA ● Waynesboro, VA 22980, USA ● Weston, WV 26452, USA
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Shentel (NASDAQ: SHEN) is a regional telecommunications company successfully providing a broad range of telecommunication solutions for over 110 years. Shentel is committed to enriching the lives of the customers we serve with the highest quality telecommunication services by making major investments in technology easy. It is our vision to provide rural communities with access to the same level of telecommunications services as those found anywhere else in the US. With operations in multiple states, we provide our customers with wireline and wireless telephone, Cable TV, and internet. In addition Shentel is proud to be an affiliate of Sprint. We own and operate the more than 1000 towers that support our wireless network and employ the teams who work in our 48 Sprint stores, provide customer service, and operate the wireless network. We are looking for dedicated people with professional attitudes who take pride in providing superior customer service, closing sales and driving success of all of the facets of our business. We're Shentel. Always connected to you. Shentel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Are you proficient at building and maintaining relationships? Do you like working with the latest technology?
At Shentel, our mission is to enrich the lives of the customers we serve with the highest quality communication services. If this sounds like you, come be a part of our mission and join growing Shentel Customer Care Team!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization by serving as a front-line representative for Shentel.
Our Customer Service Representatives are a part of a supportive, sales and service-oriented team that:
• Promotes quality customer experiences, honest and committed customer care that fulfills customer needs.
• Engages in real-time customer service that not only meets expectations but delivers an outstanding customer service experience.
• Educates residential customers by answering billing as well as product and service questions.
• Captures opportunities to offer new, additional, and upgraded services to customers as applicable. All while providing a quality customer experience that ensures customer satisfaction.
• You are accountable for driving excellent customer service that also achieves profitable sales growth, and when you uncover customer needs you will earn commissions for the services you sell, and during training you will get a commission guarantee.
Shentel provides a drug-free workplace and is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
If you require accommodation or assistance to complete the online application process, due to a medical condition or impairment, please contact a HR Representative at 540-984-5241 or firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact a HR Representative please identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will assist you promptly.