Customer Service Rep. - Fiber
Are you ready to move your career forward at the speed of light? Glo Fiber isn’t just a new internet service provider, it’s internet at the speed of light. Glo Fiber is looking for new employees who want a new company experience, matched with the stability and benefits of a publicly traded company with over 1M customers. We are seeking outstanding Customer Service Representatives in preparation for new market launches very soon. Get in on the ground floor and apply to be a part of our Glo Fiber family today!
If you’re like a lot of people, you’re excited to get your career moving. So where do you begin?
Getting started means getting up to date with all that Shentel has to offer. We’ll teach you to how to support and sell Shentel products to our customers. We’ll provide comprehensive training to enable you to provide a world class service experience to our customers.
Are you ready to see how far you can go? There are always opportunities to grow and succeed at Shentel, and we’re proud when our people achieve more. It shows in the fact that so many of our supervisors, and managers started as representatives themselves. They know exactly what it takes to thrive and how to best support their team.
At Shentel, our mission is to enrich the lives of the customers we serve with the highest quality communication services. If this sounds like you, come be a part of our mission and join growing Shentel Customer Care Team as Glo Fiber Customer Service Representative!
Our Call Center Representatives play a pivotal role as part of a supportive, sales and service-oriented team that:
• Promote quality customer experiences, honest and committed customer care that fulfills customer needs.
• Engage in real-time customer service that not only meets expectations but delivers an outstanding customer service experience.
• Educate residential customers by answering billing as well as product and service questions.
• Capture opportunities to offer new, additional, and upgraded services to customers as applicable. All while providing a quality customer experience that ensures customer satisfaction.
• You’ll be accountable for driving excellent customer service that also achieves profitable sales growth, and when you uncover customer needs you will earn commissions for the services you sell, and during training you will get a commission guarantee.
How we reward you:
• Competitive hourly pay rate and commission plan.
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance with a company contribution toward the cost.
• Generous 401(k) – up to 8% - to help you in the future.
• Individual Development Plan to map your path to success.
• Paid time off plus 7 paid holidays.
• Highly discounted mobile phone plan.
• Paid training.
• Company-paid life and disability insurance.
• A balanced Schedule that enables you to have a fulfilling life outside of work. Educational assistance to help you meet your academic goals
Shentel provides a drug-free workplace and is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
If you require accommodation or assistance to complete the online application process, due to a medical condition or impairment, please contact a HR Representative at 540-984-5241 or email@example.com. When you contact a HR Representative please identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will assist you promptly.
- Job Family Fiber
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rustburg, VA 24588, USA