Business Development Officer - West Region (SBA Loans)
Irvine, CA, USA ● Virtual Req #1251
Thursday, October 22, 2020
- Generate viable SBA 7a loan opportunities via external direct and indirect marketing channels and meet annual loan volume and pricing targets.
- Manage loan workflow, financial analysis and closing requirements.
- Determine 7a loan eligibility under SBA SOP and general prudent lending practices.
- Responsible to prepare and deliver accurate loan applications and loan pre-screen form.
- Update pipeline report and attend weekly pipeline meeting attended by the senior leadership team including the President, Sales Manager, Chief Credit Officer, Credit Administrator, Operation Manager and Closing/Documentation Manager.
- Collaborate with Credit and Closing teams to efficiently process transactions.
- Ensure all loan requests are compliant to the policies and procedures of Crossroads Small Business Solutions and SBA.
- Manage new and existing 3rd party loan agents and ensure the agents meet Crossroads Small Business Solutions and SBA standards.
- Ability to maintain efficient workflow
- Professional speaking and presentation skills
- Full understanding and knowledge of SBA eligibility and guidelines
- Ability to identify and mitigate credit risks
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements, business reports and legal documents
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Proficient business writing skills
- 3 years of SBA lending experience with US based bank or non-bank lending institution.
- 4-year college degree
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military service, or any other basis protected by law.
- Irvine, CA, USA