• Create and maintain project schedules and tracking documents.
• Supports preparation and completion for quality gate requirements.
Ensures readiness for pre-production builds and customer requirement schedule.
• Issue monthly production launch status reports including Open Issues list.
• Plan and facilitate production launch meetings internal to the plant
• Ensure customer sample requirements are met and produced to the correct design level
• Coordinate with the production control on component readiness as it pertains to pre-production requirements.
• Review and assist with the development of line layouts, process flow, production ramp up plan, material storage and equipment preparation.
• Monitor the progress of any required facility modification and/or additions.
Visualize program/project status to improve communication to the cross functional team and JATV management
Ensure PDCA process exists and is being followed for open items lists related to new launches or projects assigned
• Work with the packaging specialist to ensure supplier and product packaging designs meet requirement and packaging is available to support the production ramp-up schedule. (customer and supplier packaging)
• Work with production control to ensure that all logistics systems are in place to support SOP.