The Cottages at Hillcrest Country Estates is opening a Dementia Care skilled nursing household on our campus. We are looking for passionate, caring CNA's who will are looking to join our team, helping to make a difference in the lives of these residents every day. This cottage is one of 8 long-term care households that provides 24-hour skilled nursing care services to 13 "Elders" (Residents). This unique style of care is the first and only group of freestanding nursing households in Nebraska. Our campus is conveniently located in Papillion off of Highway 370 at 60th Street. Come join this dedicated team of professionals as we care for those with dementia.
Responsibilities for Elder Assistant/CNA:
- Assists elders with personal care needs such as bathing, dressing, hygiene and use of adaptive devices (hearing aids, glasses, and dentures).
- Engaged in the day to day activities of the Elders using a variety of resources for those with dementia.
- Take vital signs as ordered and report "out of range" vital signs.
- Responsible for following infection control procedures at all times in all areas of the cottage.
Requirements for Elder Assistant/CNA:
- Completion of Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA) and willing to obtain a 40-hour Medication Aide Certification and 8-hour Dementia Practitioner Certification (sponsored and paid for by the organization).
- One year experience in a similar position is preferred.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Papillion, NE, USA