Nurse RN LPN
Hillcrest Firethorn, where Passion is our Profession, is a premier provider of skilled nursing in the Firethorn area of Lincoln. A fast-paced, dynamic facility, this service line is part of the area's largest continuum provider of health care services to aging adults. As a leader in the industry, Hillcrest Firethorn specializes in providing around-the-clock care for short-term rehabilitation following surgery, illness or injury. Our priority is providing the best quality of care while ensuring our patients' experiences are defined as nothing short of 'awesome'.
We would love the opportunity to discuss our flexible full time, part time and PRN Nurse (RN or LPN) opportunities with you.
Responsibilities for RN/LPN Nurse:
- Collaborates with members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team to plan, manage, and/or assess patient's treatments
- Diagnose acute and chronic conditions that could result in rapid physiological deterioration of life-threatening instability.
- Must be able to distinguish between normal and abnormal changes in acute, critical and chronic illnesses, as well as assess urgent and emergent health conditions using derived data, such as SBAR and Care Maps
- Facilitate admissions, transfers, and/or discharges of patients.
Job Requirements for RN/LPN Nurse:
- Must be able to be licensed as an RN/LPN and able to work in the state of Nebraska
Ask the recruitment office about other programs including:
- TOP (Temporary options program)
- WOW (Weekend options program)
- Professional Development
- Loan Repayment
- Pay Type Hourly
- Lincoln, NE, USA