Nurse RN LPN
Hillcrest Shadow Lake, where Passion is our Profession, is currently seeking talented individuals to join our team as a Nurse (RN or LPN). Conveniently located along Highway 370, near the Shadow Lake Shopping Center, this location has undergone a stunning full renovation in the last year. Hillcrest Shadow Lake boasts one of the most experienced leadership teams in the industry, with a combined 30+ years of experience in Long Term Care.
We would love to talk with you about our flexible full time, part time and PRN opportunities.
Responsibilities for RN/LPN Nurse:
- Collaborates with members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team to plan, manage, and/or assess patient's treatments
- Diagnose acute and chronic conditions that could result in rapid physiological deterioration of life-threatening instability.
- Must be able to distinguish between normal and abnormal changes in acute, critical and chronic illnesses, as well as assess urgent and emergent health conditions using derived data, such as SBAR and Care Maps
- Facilitate admissions, transfers, and/or discharges of patients.
Job Requirements for RN/LPN Nurse:
- Must be able to be licensed as an RN/LPN and able to work in the state of Nebraska
- One year of experience in a post-acute setting preferred
- Must be able to collaborate with others and multitask
Ask the recruitment office about other programs including:
- $3K Sign-On Bonus for F/T Nurses paid out over your first year of employment
- TOP (Temporary options program)
- WOW (Weekend options program)
- Professional Development
- Loan Repayment
- Pay Type Hourly
- Papillion, NE, USA