Nurse RN LPN
The Cottages at Hillcrest Country Estates, where Passion is our Profession, are the first and only freestanding nursing households in Nebraska and are a national model for "culture change" in long-term care and skilled nursing rehab facilities. Each of our eight Long Term Care Cottages is home to 13 residents who benefit from 24-hour nursing care services. Our 22 bed rehab cottages is the perfect addition and support short term rehabilitaiton needs of our customers. We currently have an opening for Nurses (RN or LPN) to join our team. Our campus is conveniently located in Papillion right off Highway 370 at 60th Street.
We would love to talk with you about our flexible full time, part time and PRN opportunities.
Responsibilities for LPN/RN Cottage Nurse:
- Implements quality nursing and clinical measures to maintain or increase resident physical and mental well being
- Review and updates life plans, making changes as resident conditions and plan of care change
- Completes prescribed treatments and administers medications
- Makes accurate assessments of resident physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional needs
Requirements for LPN/RN Cottage Nurse:
- Must have completed nursing study programs in RN or LPN
- Must be able to be licensed in the state of Nebraska
- One-year experience performing clinical nursing duties in home health, acute, assisted living or skilled nursing facility preferred but not required.
Ask the recruitment office about other programs including:
- $3K Sign-On Bonus for F/T Nurses paid out over your first year of employment
- TOP (Temporary options program)
- WOW (Weekend options program)
- Professional Development
- Loan Repayment
- Pay Type Hourly
- Papillion, NE, USA