Nurse RN LPN
Hillcrest Health and Rehab, where Passion is our Profession, is the area's leader in post-acute services focused primarily on short-term rehabilitation. We currently have an openings for Nurses (RN or LPN) to join our team. We would love to discuss our flexible full time, part time and PRN opportunities with you. Our rehabilitation center is conveniently located in Bellevue right off Highway 370 near Offutt AFB.
As a leader in the industry, Hillcrest Health & Rehab specializes in providing around-the-clock care for short-term rehabilitation following surgery, illness or injury. Providing the best quality of care is our priority. Our team of skilled professionals is growing, and we need your advanced skills to help our patients reach their recovery goal and return to their lives.
Responsibilities for RN/LPN Nurse:
- Collaborates with members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team to plan, manage, and/or assess patient's treatments
- Diagnose acute and chronic conditions that could result in rapid physiological deterioration of life-threatening instability.
- Must be able to distinguish between normal and abnormal changes in acute, critical and chronic illnesses, as well as assess urgent and emergent health conditions using derived data, such as SBAR and Care Maps
- Facilitate admissions, transfers, and/or discharges of patients
Job Requirements for RN/LPN Nurse:
- Must be able to be licensed as an RN/LPN and able to work in the state of Nebraska
- One year of experience in a post-acute setting preferred
Ask the recruitment office about other programs including:
- $3K Sign-On Bonus for F/T Nurses paid out over your first year of employment
- TOP (Temporary options program)
- WOW (Weekend options program)
- Professional Development
- Loan Repayment
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bellevue, NE, USA