Certified Nurse Aide - Home Care - FT - $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Friendship offers diverse senior living accommodations, award-winning care, new and innovative services as well as specialized rehab and therapy, to over 900 residents and patients. The community opened its first building in 1966 and has grown to offer the full continuum of healthcare, including an adult day care center, home care services, an on-site pharmacy and Club Friendship, a full-service restaurant and bar. In 2020, Friendship received five platinum awards from Roanoker Magazine for Best Employer, Best Retirement Community, Best Rehab/Post-Op Facility, Local Company on the Grow and Local Company that Gives Back. For more information, visit friendship.us.
Friendship is looking for passionate Full Time Home Care Aides to join our Home Care team who want to make a difference in the health of those in our community!
****$1,000 Sign On Bonus for FT CNAs hired with Home Care****
paid over 12 months - contact HR for further details
- 1st shift - hours are 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 2nd shift – hours are 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 3rd shift – hours are 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be available to be on call for relief staffing as needed
- Must have a valid VA driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be able to provide your own transportation to get to client’s home daily
- Must be a licensed CNA in the state of VA or eligible to sit for certification in the state of VA. If not certified, must be able to provide a training certificate from a board approved program.
- CPR required. Friendship can provide training.
- Providing care for clients in their homes.
- Assist the client with routine tasks as directed based on the client’s care plan
Benefits for full time positions include:
- 401(k) retirement plan along with employer match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Voluntary insurance (additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness, short term disability)
- Employee Assistance Program
Friendship values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hershberger Rd NW, Roanoke, VA, USA