Registered Nurse - RN - PRN
Friendship offers diverse senior living accommodations, award-winning care, new and innovative services as well as specialized rehab and therapy, to over 900 residents and patients. The community opened its first building in 1966 and has grown to offer the full continuum of healthcare, including an adult day care center, home care services, an on-site pharmacy and Club Friendship, a full-service restaurant and bar. In 2020, Friendship received five platinum awards from Roanoker Magazine for Best Employer, Best Retirement Community, Best Rehab/Post-Op Facility, Local Company on the Grow and Local Company that Gives Back. For more information, visit friendship.us.
Friendship is looking for passionate PRN Registered Nurses to join our Friendship Health and Rehab - North team, located on Hershberger Road, who want to make a difference in the lives of others. Our RNs provide the highest quality of care and excellent customer service!
- PRN – flexible schedule
- Must be a licensed RN in the state of VA or eligible to sit for boards in the state of VA.
- BLS preferred
- Provide direct care to residents including preparing and administering medications
- Prepare and complete electronic documentation
- Coordinate and monitor medical services for residents
- Be an integral part of the Nursing Team, making a difference in accordance with each resident’s plan of care
Benefits for PRN positions include:
- 401(k) retirement plan along with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
Friendship values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hershberger Rd NW, Roanoke, VA, USA