DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | Detroit | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO just landed in Detroit and is currently seeking a Sanitation Supervisor to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate supervises the facility hygiene and sanitation and regulatory compliance thereof and ensures adhering to local, state, federal, international, environmental, health and food safety regulations.
- Supervise sanitation team to ensure all areas of the facility (ies) and projects are maintained on a proper sanitation and cleaning schedule that meets DO & CO hygiene standards.
- Maintain the routine locker cleaning and partner with the Hygiene and Quality Assurance Manager to ensure that the unit meets the company’s, industries’ and regulatory standards for sanitation.
- Work closely with the vendor(s) to order and maintain food grade chemicals within the facility. Keep appropriate par levels of these items and work with necessary managers who also have chemical usages.
- Ensure MSDS are in place for all chemicals and any necessary PPE is available and trained for usage.
- Ensure Safety Data Sheets are current, as well as Chemical Supplier Specifications are in place for all chemicals and any necessary PPE is available and trained for usage.
- Develop and Maintain Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures.
- Verify Chemical Titrations with Chemical Supplier and Daily Chemical Concentration of dispensing equipment.
- Assist in Analyzing sanitation data in order to identify trends and continual improvement opportunities.
- Provides support before/during customer audits, health department inspections, or any other scheduled or unscheduled audits/inspections.
- Implement and maintain daily sanitation schedules.
- Coordinate with Food Safety and Hygiene on Environmental Testing.
- Develop and Maintain Environmental Testing Program
- Oversees all internal employee training and client training on proper sanitation protocols.
- Creates and implements appropriate SOPs when appropriate.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Sanitation Supervisor within Food & Beverage industry
- Bachelor´s Degree preferred
- Good Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Diverse and multi-lingual teams
- Complimentary employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
To learn more about DO & CO, Please visit www.doco.com
DO & CO Detroit, Inc. is a new business, and is not affiliated with any existing employers currently operating at the employment location. The terms of conditions of employment with DO & CO Detroit, Inc., including position requirements, wages, salaries and benefits, will be different from those currently offered by other employers at the employment location. Employees currently working at the employment location are encouraged to apply, but should not expect terms and conditions of employment to remain unchanged.
- Pay Type Salary
- W Service Dr, Detroit, MI 48242, USA