DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | Detroit | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO just landed in Detroit and is currently seeking a Buyer to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate researches, selects and purchases quality products and materials. Builds business relationship with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing without sacrificing the quality.
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly orders and evaluate and facilitate approval on all purchase orders and coordinate with receivers and buyer(s) to ensure accuracy of all deliveries.
- Authorize payment for purchases by reviewing invoices and related documentation and maintain appropriate inventory levels consistent with targeted inventory goals.
- Input delivery reports (CCP) and register received goods in Navison accordingly.
- Monitor quality of filed CCP1, Correct receivers when needed.
- Monitor suppliers’ performance (On-time deliveries, Meeting company quality & specifications and follow up on open POs and clear void POs from ERP system.
- Conduct monthly inventory count.
- Ensure compliance of product specification and food safety and perform other tasks and special projects as assigned
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in a similar role within food and beverage industry.
- Proficient computer skills (Particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Diverse and multi-lingual teams
- Complimentary employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
To learn more about DO & CO, Please visit www.doco.com
DO & CO Detroit, Inc. is a new business, and is not affiliated with any existing employers currently operating at the employment location. The terms of conditions of employment with DO & CO Detroit, Inc., including position requirements, wages, salaries and benefits, will be different from those currently offered by other employers at the employment location. Employees currently working at the employment location are encouraged to apply, but should not expect terms and conditions of employment to remain unchanged.
- Pay Type Salary
- W Service Dr, Detroit, MI 48242, USA