Account Manager - Airline Catering
DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | Detroit | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO just landed in Detroit and is currently seeking Account Manager to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate represents the company’s high-end products and liaises closely with the international airline Clients Ensures that the assigned flights are delivered according to the customer’s requirements in the most efficient way to satisfy the quality standard of the company. Acts as the main point of contact for the airline on day-today operational issues and their resolution.
- Control together with the tray-setting and food-production the timing for the food flow.
- Supervise the processing time to avoid delays and lapses.
- Ensure correct updating of the customer specifications in each consigned department.
- Manage, motivate, and assist flight coordinator and food packer department.
- Select, train, manage, schedule, develop, discipline, conducts performance appraisals, and counsel team members.
- Assist airlines to determine the operational need for service delivery and interpreting their requirements.
- Set up and oversee the requirements for all flights
- Coordinate and agree on catering specification with clients and ensure accurate setup of catering, stores and bar requirements.
- Comply with all food safety and hygiene regulations
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience in airline catering.
- Proficient computer skills (Particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Bachelor degree required
- Diverse and multi-lingual teams
- Complimentary employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
To learn more about DO & CO, Please visit www.doco.com
DO & CO Detroit, Inc. is a new business, and is not affiliated with any existing employers currently operating at the employment location. The terms of conditions of employment with DO & CO Detroit, Inc., including position requirements, wages, salaries and benefits, will be different from those currently offered by other employers at the employment location. Employees currently working at the employment location are encouraged to apply, but should not expect terms and conditions of employment to remain unchanged.
- Pay Type Salary
- W Service Dr, Detroit, MI 48242, USA