DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | Detroit | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO just landed in Detroit and is currently seeking Operations Supervisors to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate assists the Operations Manager in managing the business unit and ensures smoothing running of daily operation activities and positive harmony between departments. Maintains DO & CO standards in order to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Supervise daily operations activities such as but not limited to transportation, logistics, and dispatch.
- Control together with the tray-setting and food-production the timing for the food flow.
- Supervise the processing time to avoid delays and lapses.
- Ensure correct updating of the customer specifications in each consigned department
- Motivate, train, schedule and assist flight coordinators and food packers’ team.
- Distribute all incoming operational information to the affected departments and ensure the effective dispatch of all flights with accurate specifications.
- Communicate with production departments to ensure that the exceptional DO & CO quality is maintained at its highest level with maximum efficiency in accordance with DO & CO standards as set by the Quality Assurance team.
- Build and maintain healthy and professional working environment and ensure the provision of a positive and professional service that elevates the DO & CO reputation and any highlighted problems have an implemented solution.
- Communicate effectively with the airlines clients and present DO & CO professionally
- Assist the operations manager in the implementation and evaluation of policies and procedures, ensure their consistent and compliant application.
- Use of DO & CO resources effectively in order to achieve the set business objectives and targets.
- Ensure compliance with all airline, Airports, ports and all other applicable rules/regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience within fresh food industry related sector
- Previous experience in a similar role or experience within airside, aviation or FMCG
- Proficient computer skills (Particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Bachelor degree/Diploma preferred
- Diverse and multi-lingual teams
- Complimentary employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
To learn more about DO & CO, Please visit www.doco.com
DO & CO Detroit, Inc. is a new business, and is not affiliated with any existing employers currently operating at the employment location. The terms of conditions of employment with DO & CO Detroit, Inc., including position requirements, wages, salaries and benefits, will be different from those currently offered by other employers at the employment location. Employees currently working at the employment location are encouraged to apply, but should not expect terms and conditions of employment to remain unchanged.
- Pay Type Salary
- W Service Dr, Detroit, MI 48242, USA