DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | Detroit | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO just landed in Detroit and is currently seeking its first Transportation Manager to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate oversees the functions of Fleet Management, Ramp safety management, Dispatching and manages the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the company. This includes managing budgets, organizing schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties.
- Manage Team, Fleet, ramp safety, dispatching and ensure the transportation department is complaint with all airline, Airports, ports and all other applicable rules / regulations.
- Implement process/compliant improvements as needed.
- Plan, forecast, schedule and communicate transportation activities with dispatch as needed
- Supervise, motivate, and assist a large team of drivers, driver helpers.
- Review and enhance transportation policies and ensure adherence to safety measures
- Ensure all vehicles are in working condition.
- Report and reconcile any malfunctions immediately. (i.e. compliance, fueling, maintenance).
- Ensures OSHA compliance, Safe Program, & DOT standards/training are met
- Draft and Implement departmental policies and procedures and set related training plans.
- Monitor transport cost and create related reports
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership transportation experience preferably within food manufacturing.
- Proficient computer skills (Particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
- Diverse and multi-lingual teams
- Complimentary employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
To learn more about DO & CO, Please visit www.doco.com
DO & CO Detroit, Inc. is a new business, and is not affiliated with any existing employers currently operating at the employment location. The terms of conditions of employment with DO & CO Detroit, Inc., including position requirements, wages, salaries and benefits, will be different from those currently offered by other employers at the employment location. Employees currently working at the employment location are encouraged to apply, but should not expect terms and conditions of employment to remain unchanged.
- Pay Type Salary
- W Service Dr, Detroit, MI 48242, USA