DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | Detroit | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO just landed in Detroit and is currently seeking Maintenance Supervisor to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate Supervises and plans the installation and repair of all electrical, mechanical and architectural systems throughout the facility to ensure safety and efficiency. Ensures the timely execution of all engineering operations for smooth and effective running of catering facilities, accomplishing all related tasks pertaining to all facilities management, general maintenance, as well as air conditioning & refrigeration units.
- Supervise electrical, mechanical and general construction, repairing and maintenance of existing facilities and equipment.
- Assign and verify completion of routine maintenance and operation of physical structure, mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and any other related equipment which contributes to the safe and effective operation of the facility.
- Inspect quality of work and assign staff and direct outside contractors in tasks according to performance and productivity standards.
- Maintain, monitor and test emergency and security systems, features like Fire Alarm, CCTV, etc.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Train maintenance staff on correct maintenance procedures, accident prevention and assist in repairs as needed.
- Develop and maintain preventive maintenance programs/schedules for all major equipment and store systems.
- Implement and maintain facility safety.
- Order materials/parts in partnership with purchasing and complete work assignments on time and by a specified date.
- Negotiate contracts with outside vendors in cooperation with management for execution of maintenance work.
- Identify potential hazards and enforce personal protective equipment is available and correctly in use.
- Ensure proper records are kept including repair and service records.
- Keep up to date and ensures compliance with current safety legislation and liaises with relevant authorities.
- Communicate effectively with city officials to ensure proper maintenance of permits and licenses.
- Minimum of 3 years of maintenance experience
- Experience in Industrial, Commercial systems, Refrigeration & HVAC, Industrial Kitchen Appliances and General Maintenance Engineering.
- Certificate in Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) Systems
- Diploma in engineering preferred
- Diverse and multi-lingual teams
- Complimentary employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
To learn more about DO & CO, Please visit www.doco.com
DO & CO Detroit, Inc. is a new business, and is not affiliated with any existing employers currently operating at the employment location. The terms of conditions of employment with DO & CO Detroit, Inc., including position requirements, wages, salaries and benefits, will be different from those currently offered by other employers at the employment location. Employees currently working at the employment location are encouraged to apply, but should not expect terms and conditions of employment to remain unchanged.
- Pay Type Salary
- W Service Dr, Detroit, MI 48242, USA