DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | Detroit | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO just landed in Detroit and is currently seeking Fleet Mechanic to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate repairs, inspects, and maintains services for cars and trucks in the company fleet and diagnoses automotive problems, determines their best solutions, and makes any necessary repairs to ensure the fleet is running efficiently
- Perform repair work on vehicles such as breakdowns, malfunctions, out of service and emergency roadside repair in a safe, efficient, and quality manner.
- Diagnose and repair diesel and non-diesel Engines, clutch, transmissions, lift gates, transmission, ABS, and Electrical issues on medium commercial trucks.
- Communicate with dispatch and fleet manager to allocate and reserve trucks in need of immediate repair without affecting the operation and needs of the business.
- Perform required inspections and preventive maintenance on all ramp, commute and diesel trucks. (including but not limited to oil & filter preventive maintenance, greasing, tires inspections, replacement and rotations) as well as servicing and repairing Carrier and Thermo king reefer units, and Cab AC to maximize the safety, productivity, and life of the unit.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records on all maintenance, repairs, and inspections performed in order to be in compliance with all DOT and internal audit standards, regulations and company stipulations
- Work together with fleet manager on parts ordering and inventorying to ensure both costs and vehicle down time are kept to a minimum.
- Update Fleet Manager on tasks completion on a daily basis in regard to the drivers’ pre and post trip inspections issues and concerns.
- Perform other related fleet tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in diesel truck mechanics and vehicle repair
- Familiarity with hydraulic and stabilizers systems, including diagnosing and repairing them
- Current and valid commercial driver’s license A or B
- Experience with Hino, Kenworth, Ford and International trucks is a plus
- Knowledge of commercial trucks refrigeration, diagnosing and repairing carrier and thermo king units
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Diverse and multi-lingual teams
- Complimentary employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
To learn more about DO & CO, Please visit www.doco.com
DO & CO Detroit, Inc. is a new business, and is not affiliated with any existing employers currently operating at the employment location. The terms of conditions of employment with DO & CO Detroit, Inc., including position requirements, wages, salaries and benefits, will be different from those currently offered by other employers at the employment location. Employees currently working at the employment location are encouraged to apply, but should not expect terms and conditions of employment to remain unchanged.
- Pay Type Hourly
- W Service Dr, Detroit, MI 48242, USA