DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | Detroit | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO just landed in Detroit and is currently seeking Warehouse Manager to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate manages receiving and processing incoming stock and materials. Oversees picking and filling orders from stock, packing and organizing orders and ensures accuracy in all incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Manage and Receive all airlines local purchasing deliveries and ensure items delivered are matching as per invoice and delivery order.
- Collect Airlines incoming Air Cargos shipments and Sea Containers and ensure paperwork for the Equipment and Beverage packing is according to company guidelines.
- Handle all Airlines U.S. Customs documentation (open/closing / filing VSIE’s, CBP7512, Invoices, Delivery Order, Air-waybill/Bill of Lading.
- Manage monthly inventories according to schedule and monitor stock levels in order to detect material reaching low stock and request cabin load of material and inform the concerned parties regarding changes, material shortages, excess and any deviations, etc.
- Keep and maintain data base regarding all kind of procedures from export of material returns, cargo pick-ups or U.S. Custom’s information.
- Manage, motivate, and train warehouse team and enforce compliance and issue disciplinary as needed
- Bachelor degree in logistics, supply chain or any relevant.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a logistics/warehouse, 3 of them at supervisory/managerial position
- Forklift Certified is preferred
- Valid driver's license is preferred
- Proficient computer skills (Particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Diverse and multi-lingual teams
- Complimentary employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
To learn more about DO & CO, Please visit www.doco.com
DO & CO Detroit, Inc. is a new business, and is not affiliated with any existing employers currently operating at the employment location. The terms of conditions of employment with DO & CO Detroit, Inc., including position requirements, wages, salaries and benefits, will be different from those currently offered by other employers at the employment location. Employees currently working at the employment location are encouraged to apply, but should not expect terms and conditions of employment to remain unchanged.
- Pay Type Salary
- W Service Dr, Detroit, MI 48242, USA