DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | Detroit | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO just landed in Detroit and is currently seeking its first Financial Controller to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate manages all financial activities of the unit, safeguards all assets and prepare financial reports. Ensures that business is operating effectively and efficiently. Works directly with the management team to dynamically run the business and ensure its profitability and while maintaining a proper internal control.
- Prepare, review and present financial reports and budgets throughout the year.
- Advise management of any major variances and their impact on operation.
- Prepare forecasts and budgets on monthly and annual basis as required.
- Maintain and reconcile the fixed assets to the general ledger of the unit.
- Administer competitive bidding process and Identify accounting and financial issues and suggest timely solutions
- Monitor and approve all purchases, expenses, salaries, sales and payments.
- Analyze data and recommend courses of action to maximize profitability.
- Oversees month-end closing and year-end closing and coordinates and assigns duties to the accounting staff as needed.
- Oversee Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Maintain internal control over revenues, assets and liabilities of the unit and ensure accounts are maintained according to uniformed system.
- Ensure accurate accounting and timely reporting of financial data to the management
- Evaluate departmental performance and makes adjustments to daily operations when needed to ensure the department meets overall goals and objectives.
- Maintain good corporate relations with clients, vendors, banking institutions, auditors, and other affiliates.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial accounting and finance experience
- Experience in hospitality or food service is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance or a similar field
- Diverse and multi-lingual teams
- Complimentary employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
To learn more about DO & CO, Please visit www.doco.com
DO & CO Detroit, Inc. is a new business, and is not affiliated with any existing employers currently operating at the employment location. The terms of conditions of employment with DO & CO Detroit, Inc., including position requirements, wages, salaries and benefits, will be different from those currently offered by other employers at the employment location. Employees currently working at the employment location are encouraged to apply, but should not expect terms and conditions of employment to remain unchanged.
- Pay Type Salary
- W Service Dr, Detroit, MI 48242, USA