DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | Detroit | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO just landed in Detroit and is currently seeking Cooks to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate prepares meals and follows the recipes. Arranges ingredients and adheres to the menu. Follows food health and safety procedures. Cooks, cleans, assists other cooks and staff and delivers food in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate all cooking techniques such as prepping, roasting, broiling, braising, sautéing, grilling. etc.
- Create products in terms of freshness, taste, and consistency to the specification of the Airline and DO & CO’s standards.
- Standardize recipes and notify the Chef/Sous Chef of any shortages or discrepancies in products or ingredients.
- Supervise supply-chain systems: control timing of the food production flow and supervise the processing to avoid delays and lapses.
- Comply with all food safety and hygiene regulations
- Culinary Education preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of cooking experience.
- Diverse and multi-lingual teams
- Complimentary employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
To learn more about DO & CO, Please visit www.doco.com
DO & CO Detroit, Inc. is a new business, and is not affiliated with any existing employers currently operating at the employment location. The terms of conditions of employment with DO & CO Detroit, Inc., including position requirements, wages, salaries and benefits, will be different from those currently offered by other employers at the employment location. Employees currently working at the employment location are encouraged to apply, but should not expect terms and conditions of employment to remain unchanged.
- Pay Type Hourly
- W Service Dr, Detroit, MI 48242, USA