DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | Detroit | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO just landed in Detroit and is currently seeking Maintenance Technician to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate keeps the facility operating and repairs any problems when they are discovered before they have a chance to worsen. Performs a wide range of repair tasks around a facility and apply preventative measures to reduce the risk of future problem.
- Perform troubleshooting and repairing of: HVAC, refrigeration and A/C components, plumbing fixture and electrical circuits, cooking, food preparation and sanitation equipment incl. commercial dish washing machines.
- Maintain the general condition of the facility with regards to all aspects of the cooking and production machinery, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, mechanical and painting work as needed
- Complete last minute repairs on site, general construction work, as needed
- Keep existing tools and shop in good conditions, organized and clean at all times.
- Ensure all maintenance and repairs are cost effective and with limited impact on production and staff
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in general maintenance.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Diverse and multi-lingual teams
- Complimentary employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
To learn more about DO & CO, Please visit www.doco.com
DO & CO Detroit, Inc. is a new business, and is not affiliated with any existing employers currently operating at the employment location. The terms of conditions of employment with DO & CO Detroit, Inc., including position requirements, wages, salaries and benefits, will be different from those currently offered by other employers at the employment location. Employees currently working at the employment location are encouraged to apply, but should not expect terms and conditions of employment to remain unchanged.
- Pay Type Hourly
- W Service Dr, Detroit, MI 48242, USA