DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | Detroit | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO just landed in Detroit and is currently seeking Janitors to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate maintains the cleanliness of the facility or location (in line with master sanitation schedule and Standard Sanitation Operational Procedures) which they work by performing various cleaning duties including but not limited to dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows, Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners. Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies
- Performs cleaning & sanitizing work stations, trash running, sweeping debris, and mopping, cleaning non-food contact surfaces, floors, drains, walls, windows offices, bathroom, uniform room and cafeteria, product storage racks, product storage coolers, product storage freezer, warehouse, clean waste controlled areas, cleaning of trash cans
- Performs daily cleaning functions of all production and non-production areas as required by necessity.
- Ensures all welfare areas (cafeteria, bathrooms, locker rooms, staircases, elevators, etc) meet hygiene requirements and supplies are sufficiently stocked.
- Sorts, counts, and stacks cleaning chemicals and janitorial supplies within the chemical cage and moves it to the respective areas needed for cleaning, maintain cleaning tools.
- Ensures drains are covered and void of accumulated debris and food.
- 1 year of experience as a Janitor, cleaner, or housekeeping attendant preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning protocols and chemicals
- Diverse and multi-lingual teams
- Complimentary employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
To learn more about DO & CO, Please visit www.doco.com
DO & CO Detroit, Inc. is a new business, and is not affiliated with any existing employers currently operating at the employment location. The terms of conditions of employment with DO & CO Detroit, Inc., including position requirements, wages, salaries and benefits, will be different from those currently offered by other employers at the employment location. Employees currently working at the employment location are encouraged to apply, but should not expect terms and conditions of employment to remain unchanged.
- Pay Type Hourly
- W Service Dr, Detroit, MI 48242, USA