DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | Detroit | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO just landed in Detroit and is currently seeking Equipment Packers to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate pulls and stacks products based on daily orders. Monitors product quality frequently and reports problems to mitigate safety issues. Inspects items and executes inventory as assigned.
- Receive, store and assemble equipment and supplies according to airline specifications
- Ensure exact number of Equipment and Beverage is accurately packed and ready for each flight at all times.
- Ensure all stocks received and replenishments are documented properly
- Conduct inventory of assigned area as needed.
- Inspect all chinaware, silverware, plastic ware and all equipment used on a daily basis and verify each flight before trolleys are sealed.
- Prepare correct paperwork for the Equipment and Beverage packing according to company guidelines
- Accomplish goals and objectives while adhering to Food Safety regulations.
- Comply with all food safety and hygiene regulations
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 6 month of logistics/warehousing experience in a similar work environment preferred.
- Diverse and multi-lingual teams
- Complimentary employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
To learn more about DO & CO, Please visit www.doco.com
DO & CO Detroit, Inc. is a new business, and is not affiliated with any existing employers currently operating at the employment location. The terms of conditions of employment with DO & CO Detroit, Inc., including position requirements, wages, salaries and benefits, will be different from those currently offered by other employers at the employment location. Employees currently working at the employment location are encouraged to apply, but should not expect terms and conditions of employment to remain unchanged.
- Pay Type Hourly
- W Service Dr, Detroit, MI 48242, USA