Chinese Cuisine Chef
DO & CO The Gourmet Entertainment Company – A passion for hospitality culinary delights on every banquet floor and in the sky: As a listed Austrian company with the three business segments of Airline Catering, International Event Catering, and Restaurants, Lounges & Hotels, we offer gourmet entertainment all over the world. We operate 31 locations in 11 countries on 3 continents, maintaining the highest standard of quality in both our products and services. We refine the classics, develop the unknown and grow constantly – sometimes beyond our own expectations. The most important ingredient in our premium recipe is our staff of 11,000 employees, each and every one of whom has a strong personality and a passion for hospitality. They shape our company with their personal dedication and commitment. We give our all to provide them with an environment in which they can realize their full potential.
New York | Chicago | Los Angeles | Detroit | London | Paris | Milan | Barcelona | Frankfurt | Düsseldorf | Berlin | Munich | Istanbul | Kiev | Warsaw | Seoul | Vienna
DO & CO just landed in Detroit and is currently seeking Chinese Cuisine Chef to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate prepares, cooks and supervises the daily production of Chinese dishes. Provides guidance to junior kitchen staff members, including, but not limited, to line cooking, food preparation, and presentation. Oversees and organizes kitchen stock and ingredients. Trains new culinary employees and motivate them.
- Develop and maintain a rational, seasonal menu of Chinese dishes.
- Prepare, cook and supervise the daily production of fresh high-quality food.
- Ensure recipes provided are being followed daily.
- Monitor food consumption to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and minimum waste.
- Supervise and control production process, quality standards, supply chain systems.
- Control timing of food production flow and ensure meal specifications, utmost quality standards and deadlines are met.
- Understand and train menu specifications,
- Ensure hygiene requirements and food safety standards are fulfilled at any time.
- Supervise, motivate and assist the kitchen team.
- Cascade knowledge and expert cooking to all team members.
- Minimum of 3 years of culinary experience in a high-volume, full-service kitchens as Chef De Cuisine or Sous Chef specialized in Chinese Cuisine.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary is highly desired
- knowledge of current catering industry trend
- Diverse and multi-lingual teams
- Complimentary employee meals
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Holiday pay, paid time off, sick days
- Career advancement
To learn more about DO & CO, Please visit www.doco.com
- Pay Type Salary
- W Service Dr, Detroit, MI 48242, USA