COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support. Designated as a Top Workplace in Connecticut, COCC recognizes employees as the core of our success! COCC offers a progressive training program to support employees in personal and professional development.
What we need…
An Application Analyst to support COCC’s eOpen application that allows new customers to open accounts online and the iBanking online banking application. If you want to work in a dynamic environment where you can deliver custom, financial services solutions, this position is for you. In this role you will work with a talented team of energized, motivated professionals to deliver client-specific solutions for banks and credit unions utilizing the latest technologies.
What’s in it for you…
All of the benefits you’d expect from an award winning employer plus:
- A customized training plan to successfully onboard you through your first year
- A robust employee training and development program
- Generous PTO offering as well as competitive pay and benefits
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition reimbursement
- One on one career coaching
- Financial planning assistance with certified professionals
- Fun employee events such as company outings, trivia, sports leagues wellness events
- Peer recognition programs
What you’ll do...
- Develop and maintain application knowledge in area of design
- Devise product functionality based upon customer/vendor input and industry requirements
- Compose design documents related to issues and enhancements in accordance with COCC standards
- Perform system testing of programmer’s implementation of design
- Analyze client problems and propose solutions
- Assist with quality assurance tasks
- Other miscellaneous tasks
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related field required
- Experience in a banking or financial services environment is a plus
- Experience in home banking applications and other electronic banking applications a plus
- Exposure to SQL or other programming languages a plus
- Solid analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
- Self-starter with ability to interact with various levels of staff and within teams
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Passion and drive to be part of a motivated team that delivers results while having fun!
Accessibility - If you’re a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please let us know by calling 860-678-0444 or emailing TalentManagement@cocc.com. Please specify the help you need and we’ll be happy to get back to you!
- Southington, CT, USA