COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support. Designated as a Top Workplace in Connecticut, COCC recognizes employees as the core of our success! COCC offers a progressive training program to support employees in personal and professional development.
What we need…
We are currently seeking an Application Analyst to join our collaborative team and provide technical day to day support to our valued clients. The focus of this role is to produce high quality, detailed work in an environment that has well defined processes and procedures with most of the support surrounding our electronic banking products.
What’s in it for you…
All of the benefits you’d expect from an award winning employer plus:
- A robust employee training and development program
- Generous PTO offering as well as competitive pay and benefits
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition Reimbursement
- One on one career coaching
- Financial planning assistance with certified professionals
- Fun employee events such as company outings, trivia, sports leagues, wellness events
- Peer recognition programs
What you’ll do…
- Handle troubleshooting of day to day application / production issues with a focus on electronic banking
- Develop and maintain application knowledge in area of design
- Devise product functionality based upon customer / vendor input and industry
- Perform complex functions to design COCC products and assists in testing, implementation, training, and support of those designs
- Handle customer service questions concerning regulations and/or existing industry requirements and functionality of products
- Analyze client problems resulting in design flaws and proposes solutions
- May participate in product planning and design meetings.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-4 years systems support or design experience in a banking or financial services environment
- Experience with SQL
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret banking periodicals, professional/technical journals and technical procedure
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management both orally and in writing
- Solid analytical skills; strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of specific banking applications
- Knowledge of Relational Database Concepts
Accessibility - If you’re a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please let us know by calling 860-678-0444 or emailing TalentManagement@cocc.com. Please specify the help you need and we’ll be happy to get back to you!
- Southington, CT, USA