Full Time Call Center - Customer Support Coordinator
COCC performs essential work in its support of financial institutions. We are continuing to grow our workforce and are looking for top talent to join our Top Workplace!
COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support. Designated as a Top Workplace in Connecticut, COCC recognizes employees as the core of our success! COCC offers a progressive training program to support employees in personal and professional development.
COCC is looking for Customer Support Coordinators in our Call Center to support our online banking and mobile banking platforms. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional phone and online customer service skills. This candidate will bring previous banking experience or call center experience in the banking, healthcare, finance or technology industries. Availability to work remotely or in our Southington or Avon locations and flexibility to work Monday through Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm and every other Saturday 9:00am to 3:00pm.
What’s in it for you…
- A flexible schedule that helps you balance work and life
- Generous PTO benefits start at a permanent 20 hour/week schedule
- Full time benefits start at permanent 30 hour/week schedule and include:
- A robust employee training and development program
- Generous PTO offering as well as competitive pay and benefits
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition Reimbursement
- One on one career coaching
- Financial planning assistance with certified professionals
- Fun employee events such as company outings, trivia, sports leagues, wellness events
- Peer recognition program
What you’ll do…
- Handle online banking end user inbound calls and messages to effectively assist customers/members
- Assist end users with issues related to login problems, technical support, online bill pay and online security
- Document end user phone and secure message interactions with specific details in the case management system
- Build rapport and strengthen customer relationships while servicing end user needs in a respectful, professional manner
- Maintain COCC call quality standards, meet COCC service level agreements, and demonstrate reliable work attendance
What you’ll bring…
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Strong understanding of Online Banking services
- Computer proficiency, including web navigation, keyboarding skills and Microsoft Office a must
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and easily in a fast growing environment
- Flexible schedule to work overtime or different shifts as needed – rotating weekend shift required for full time employees
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
Accessibility - If you’re a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please let us know by calling 860-678-0444 or emailing TalentManagement@cocc.com. Please specify the help you need and we’ll be happy to get back to you!
- Job Family 02 Customer Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Southington, CT, USA