Temporary Call Center Customer Support - Remote
COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support. Designated as a Top Workplace in Connecticut, COCC recognizes employees as the core of our success! COCC offers a progressive training program to support employees in personal and professional development.
What we need...
We are sourcing candidates to fill a variety of Temporary Customer Support Coordinator positions. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional phone and online customer service skills. Previous banking industry call center experience is a plus! Open availability will be best to accommodate our call volume within a variety of shifts ranging from 7am-11pm on weekdays and 7am-7pm on the weekends. This is a remote position.
What you’ll do…
- Handle online banking inbound calls and messages to effectively assist customers/members
- Assist end users with issues related to login problems, technical support, online bill pay and online security
- Document end user phone and secure message interactions with specific details in the case management system
- Build rapport and strengthen customer relationships while servicing end user needs in a respectful, professional manner
- Maintain COCC call quality standards, meet COCC service level agreements, and demonstrate reliable work attendance
What you’ll bring…
- Minimum of 1-3 years customer service experience
- Computer proficiency, including web navigation, keyboarding skills and Microsoft Office a must
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and easily in a fast growing environment
- Flexibility to work different shifts as needed
- Understanding of Online Banking services
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
Accessibility - If you’re a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please let us know by calling 860-678-0444 or emailing TalentManagement@cocc.com. Please specify the help you need and we’ll be happy to get back to you!
- Travel Required No
- Telecommute % 100
- Connecticut, USA