Information Technology Summer Internships
COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support. Designated as a Top Workplace in Connecticut, COCC recognizes employees as the core of our success! COCC offers a progressive training program to support employees in personal and professional development.
We are currently seeking undergraduate college junior and senior students interested in pursuing a career in Information Technology. This is an excellent opportunity for talented individuals to gain valuable, hands-on experience at a growing, award-winning technology company. Interns will participate in a professional, comprehensive remote summer learning experience! Ideal candidates will be highly motivated with a passion for learning and delivering quality service. Our paid interns will work a 30 hour work week remotely for a period of 10 to 12 weeks beginning on Tuesday, June 1, 2021. As part of our intern program, you will participate in fun virtual team building events and take part in a collaborative project to cap off your learning experience!
- WAN (Network Services) – Helping to provide day to day support on the team by learning how to respond to client request to investigate connectivity issues. Along with assisting in network drawing updates and billing audits.
- VMware Ops – Learn more about COCC’s iWorkstation product and basic troubleshooting to assist with deployment of base devices and configurations of ThinClients. Along with helping the team with basic software upgrades and audits.
- Secure Hosting - Coordinate technical projects, participate in follow-ups and planning/documentation, and perform daily checks – platform excellence, inbox/ticket review, troubleshooting, password resets. Potential to develop Splunk queries/dashboards.
- Network Information Technology
- Management Information Technology
- IT Project Management
- Information Technology
•Professional demeanor with ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
•Ability to work successfully both independently and as part of a team
•Academic experience and a passion for working with technology applications is a plus
•Preference given to students with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher inclusive of all college coursework
Accessibility - If you’re a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please let us know by calling 860-678-0444 or emailing TalentManagement@cocc.com. Please specify the help you need and we’ll be happy to get back to you!
- Job Family 05 Technology Services
- Southington, CT, USA