Business Administration Summer Internships
COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support. Designated as a Top Workplace in Connecticut, COCC recognizes employees as the core of our success! COCC offers a progressive training program to support employees in personal and professional development.
Corporate and Customer Support Summer Internships
We are currently seeking undergraduate college junior and senior students interested in pursuing a career in Corporate Function and Customer Support. This is an excellent opportunity for talented individuals to gain valuable, hands-on experience at a growing, award-winning technology company. Interns will participate in a professional, comprehensive remote summer learning experience! Ideal candidates will be highly motivated with a passion for learning and delivering quality service. Our paid interns will work a 30 hour work week remotely for a period of 10 to 12 weeks beginning on Tuesday, June 1, 2021. As part of our intern program, you will participate in fun virtual team building events and take part in a collaborative project to cap off your learning experience!
- Accounting – An opportunity to learn and support Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Procurements areas of accounting. Gaining hands on knowledge in sorting invoices, employee expense reports, payment research, invoice data mining, travel requests and more.
- Vendor Management - Assist with vendor research, score cards, system updates and maintaining Excel spreadsheets. Must be proficient in Excel, detail oriented and a critical thinker.
- Advanced Banking Group (ABG) –A great opportunity to learn COCC’s Online Banking systems while providing frontline customer support to our clients. Assist with the departments day to day functions by helping compiling data, testing applications and client case resolution.
- Item Processing - Great opportunity for someone interested in business or accounting. Will be able to assist the IP Specialist with a full audit of Item Processing billing, annual license maintenance reviews and other various projects including pricing. Needs to have an intermediate level of Excel skills.
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Management Information Systems
•Professional demeanor with ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
•Ability to work successfully both independently and as part of a team
•Academic experience and a passion for working with technology applications is a plus
•Preference given to students with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher inclusive of all college coursework
Accessibility - If you’re a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please let us know by calling 860-678-0444 or emailing TalentManagement@cocc.com. Please specify the help you need and we’ll be happy to get back to you!
- Southington, CT, USA