Call Center Supervisor
COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support. Designated as a Top Workplace in Connecticut, COCC recognizes employees as the core of our success! COCC offers a progressive training program to support employees in personal and professional development.
What we need…
COCC is looking for a Client Services Supervisor to join the Call Center team! The Client Services Supervisor is responsible for ensuring quality interactions between COCC’s support staff and clients and creating a culture of customer advocacy within the department.
This is a first shift position. Schedule is Monday thru Friday with rotating Saturdays and one to two mid-shifts per week.
What’s in it for you…
All of the benefits you’d expect from an award winning employer plus:
- A robust employee training and development program
- Generous PTO offering as well as competitive pay and benefits
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition Reimbursement
- One on one career coaching
- Financial planning assistance with certified professionals
- Fun employee events such as company outings, trivia, sports leagues, wellness events
- Peer recognition programs
What you’ll do…
- Supervise employee interactions with clients’ end users to ensure a positive customer experience
- Assign duties and coordinate activities to ensure optimum distribution of work
- Educate clients on call center business process and advantages of the applicable COCC solutions
- Analyze trends (volume and topic); organize adequate support efforts
- Help to develop and implement department service standards
- Anticipate customer requirements and recommend appropriate actions
- Participate in User Group Meetings, Focus Groups, etc.
- Develop training plans for staff members to ensure industry and professional growth
- Handle calls during high call volume periods and/or when the need arises
- Responsible for the resolution of escalated customer issues
- Actively participate in conversion and upgrade activities as necessary by providing assistance throughout the transition
What you'll bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, IT or Business or equivalent combination of training and work experience
- 5+ years’ industry experience with exposure to front line customer support and project management techniques
- Self-starter with ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff, management, and team members verbally and in writing with internal and external customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; SQL or similar language a plus
- Previous banking, online and electronic banking application experience highly desirable
Accessibility - If you’re a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please let us know by calling 860-678-0444 or emailing TalentManagement@cocc.com. Please specify the help you need and we’ll be happy to get back to you!
- Job Family 02 Customer Service
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Supervisor
- Southington, CT, USA