COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support. Designated as a Top Workplace in Connecticut, COCC recognizes employees as the core of our success! COCC offers a progressive training program to support employees in personal and professional development.
What we need…
A Contracts Coordinator to support the Contracts and Vendor Management team supporting vendor and client relationships, creating and negotiating contracts and ensuring successful partnerships. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative team player who thrives in a high volume, fast-paced regulatory environment and enjoys problem solving.
What’s in in for you…
All of the benefits you’d expect from an award winning employer plus:
- A customized training plan to successfully onboard you through your first year
- A robust employee training and development program
- Generous PTO offering as well as competitive pay and benefits
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition Reimbursement
- One on one career coaching
- Financial planning assistance with certified professionals
- Fun employee events such as company outings, trivia, sports leagues wellness events
- Peer recognition programs
What you’ll do…
- Update internal systems and databases on new products, services, vendors, contracts and clients
- Create, edit, and manage contracts in the client’s required timeframe, communicating with them and making recommendations
- Effectively negotiate and manage vendor relationships, enhance existing relationships with suppliers/vendors and internal customers
- Proactively research and develop new sources of supply as needed and conduct periodic vendor reviews
- Manage quotations, proposals and RFP’s as needed
- Ensure contracts with suppliers, vendors and partners are consistent with company policies, guidelines and objectives in a highly regulatory environment
What you’ll bring...
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 2 years purchasing or contract management experience
- Accounting/finance background, with proficiency in purchasing/accounting/contract systems and negotiation
- Strong customer service and communication skills, especially written communication, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter who is able to prioritize and act independently, while working well in a team environment
- Strong mathematical, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Word and Excel; experience with WolfPac a plus
- Understanding of database concepts (Access/SQL or other)
- Knowledge of performing queries, reporting and/or Crystal reports.
Accessibility - If you’re a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please let us know by calling 860-678-0444 or emailing TalentManagement@cocc.com. Please specify the help you need and we’ll be happy to get back to you!
- Southington, CT, USA