Facilities Security Escort - Facilities
CNA fosters an inclusive culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our flexible and engaging work environment encourages iterative and creative collaboration at every stage of the problem solving process. Our employees are committed to helping clients develop effective solutions to better manage their programs through scientific, data-driven approaches.
We are looking for creative and innovative individuals to help carry out our mission.
Provide escort services to visitors and conduct security inspections of CNA facilities.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND/OR DUTIES
1. Escort cleaning and other contractor personnel within the CNA facility
2. Assist with the distribution of materials within the facility, such as pamphlets and other information
3. Identify facility maintenance, repair, and cleaning issues and report back to supervisor
4. Assist Conference Services with conference set-up and breakdown
5. Assist Security with pampering and other security reporting requirements
6. Other duties as assigned
1. Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Experience: Minimum 1 year related experience.
3. Skills: Good communication skills.
4. Other: Ability to lift and move office equipment. Must have final secret clearance.
CNA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service and protected veterans, or other non-merit based factors. In addition to federal legal requirements, CNA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. These protections extend to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting and hiring practices, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training and career development programs. For more information about EEO protections, please view the EEO is the law posters below: "EEO is the Law" Poster; "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Poster
To be considered for hire, all individuals applying for positions with CNA are subject to a background investigation. For positions requiring access to classified information, U.S. citizenship is required. Individuals will also be subject to an additional government background investigation, and continued employment eligibility is contingent upon the ability to obtain and maintain an active security clearance.
- Job Family Facilities
- Job Function Career Path III - Professional
- Pay Type Hourly
- CNA, 3003 Washington Blvd, Arlington, Virginia, United States of America