Operations - Auto Technician BX 03
Come Join The Best!
At Battery Systems, our goal is to provide our customers with the best battery products available on the market, combined with the most efficient service in the industry, offered at the most competitive prices, in ever expanding markets. We realize that the customer’s needs and our ability to meet those needs are the determining factor in the success or failure of our business. We strive to treat each and every customer like we would like to be treated by our suppliers. To meet these objectives, we employ only people whose focus is on our goal and whose positive attitude and sense of teamwork gives our customers a reason to do business with us. The ideal candidate will be reliable, organized and personable with great phone/people skills.
At Battery Systems, our values encompass three points:
- Take care of our team
- Take care of our customers
- Grow our business
Integrity • Customer-Centric • Courteous • Prompt • Attentive • Positive • Continuous Improvement • Team-Advancement • Wellness Health and Safety
General Description (major areas of responsibility of this position):
A person in this position is responsible for installing, maintaining, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and replacement of batteries of all sizes. Knowledge on battery product and equipment, policies and procedures is significant. Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs which may require driving to customer destination (field service). Performs light, preventative maintenance, automotive mechanic work. This person is also responsible to safely recover used batteries, perform warehouse tasks associated with shipping, receiving, loading, inventory control, and battery maintenance, and records the successful processes and procedures required to carry out all functions. May perform occasional deliveries to support the customer relationship. Experience with safe forklift driving practices and material handling equipment and processes is significant. Excellence is demonstrated consistently and process improvements are contributed.
- Key to this job is to safely deliver a high-quality customer experience while increasing the profitable sales of Company products and services. Creates and maintains promoters (raving fans) of clients
- Obtains referrals from customers. Also able to successfully generate leads.
- Knowledgeable in products carried and educates customers on products promoted monthly. Identifies helpful opportunities for customers through expanding the use of Company products and services.
- Assist retail customers and perform battery installations; may perform light, automotive preventative maintenance.
- Loads and offloads vehicles, prepares shipments, ensures warehouse is orderly, safe, and clean
- Labels products. Performs battery charging and reconditioning. Performs inventory cycle counts and complete counts. Maintains accurate documentation of all inventory transactions.
Daytime Hours - Monday through Friday - Occasional Weekends if needed
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Other Voluntary Insurance, 401K-with matching, PTO
Integrity • Customer-Centric • Courteous • Prompt • Attentive •
Positive • Continuous Improvement • Team-Advancement • Wellness Health and
Battery X-Change and Repair, Inc. ∙ An Oregon Corp ∙ PO Box
14887, Portland, OR 97293 ∙ BatteryXChange.com
- Pay Type Hourly
- 3750 SE Belmont St, Portland, OR 97214, USA