Technology - Recruiter
One of our Key Accounts Teams within our Technology vertical is looking for a savvy recruiting professional with creative/digital staffing experience to help grow our business even further. The selected candidate will contribute to the growth of team revenue, GP and FTEs by recruiting and placing Talent for specific Industry.
This Agent would recruit across job types with the emphasis placed on industry-specific requirements and background.
- Continuously source and qualify Talent in geographies that align with clients/industries.
- Maintain and grow the Talent pool by developing long term relationships with Talent.
- Act as SME for industries served.
- Work seamlessly with Sales staff or other Agents to qualify, take and fill open orders for Industry clients.
- As necessary, maintain active, billing orders after placement (ensure accurate invoicing, QCs, Client/Talent feedback, resolve problems).
- Work closely with team members to:
- Share information/insights on clients.
- Strategize and execute game plans to grow business.
- Identify and qualify leads.
- Conduct and/or support sales activities.
- Showcase available Talent and Talent coming off assignment to hiring managers and other Aquent teams.
- Coordinate/Collaborate with other Agents and Teams to ensure that Talent is aware of all Aquent’s opportunities and other Agents are aware of Talent availability.
- Support other Aquent Teams as necessary… and with great enthusiasm!
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Strong consultative skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentations)
- Curious, self-learner motivated to push the envelope of their knowledge and skills
- Enthusiastic about leveraging technology
- Excellent relationship builder
- Loves feedback and responds positively to it
- Proven capability to succeed in a matrix business environment
- Any staffing and/or recruiting experience would be ideal
- Business to business service and sales experience highly desired
- Subject matter expertise or industry background
- Proven ability to network effectively to grow/build relationships
- A solid online network (if you have fewer than 200 LinkedIn connections, then this role might not be right for you…)
What We Offer:
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
- An unusually generous and flexible vacation offered - AKA vacation when you need it
- Free use of company's Hawaii beach house
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work - we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation: we are the world's largest creative staffing firm
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary